Kaleidoscope

Donde esta la Biblioteca? El burrito es frio. Que hora es? Et autres perles de sagesse....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Beauport, Quebec, Canada

Monday, July 18, 2005

Tom Arnold's character in True Lies was right:

Women...can't live with'em, can't kill'em.

I'm so sick of having my heart ripped to shreds I've decided to only make my penis available to them for a good long while. It's all they deserve. That and sarcasm.

No, your ass doesn't look fat.
And Waterworld was a great movie.

Fuck I hate this.

Nice guys either finish last or wounded. Sometimes I'm glad there are assholes out there who hurt them back. I figure every war has its' commandoes...even the war of the sexes.

You're not supposed to wish bad things unto another human being but I'm sick and tired of being the opposite sex's vengeance toy, its' oestrogen-hatred-focusing punching bag.

I'm sick of it all.

If one of you ever wants me, I'll be hard to catch.

Harder to tame.

And, in the end, I'll be a son-of-a-bitch to keep.

But I'll be worth it.

Not that any of you insanos deserve me.

This is me...

And you're leaving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home